chamonix

Finally after travelling for two days by car and train from
Schmallenberg through Strasbourg and Lyon, reached chamonix this
afternoon. My travel plan is complicated this time as I dont have a
Swiss visa and so I have to detour a lot, and only stay within
Schengen countries.

Found a campsite just outside the village. Went to the mountain office
only to get some discouraging weather forecast. Its going to be bad
weather on Mt Blanc for next two days. So I am going to head off to
the mountain day aftertomorrow and hope that the next will be better.
I only have 4 days to spare here and it will be such a pity if weather
spoils all the fun for me. So far the plan is to climb Mt Blanc by the
Gouter Route. Its the normal route and one can stay in huts. And right
now it's probably the safest.
--
Adventure Mania
www.adventuremania.com
Real Adventure Journeys Across Himalaya
t:+91 97487 61139
m:+91 92305 11139

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Across The Sahara on a Bicycle

Trans Africa on a bicycle: solo: a tribute to H.W.Tilman

To the Mountains of the Moon: A Journey from Fiction to Facts