Jagdhaus-village of hunting lodge!

Apart from the small bottles of French Red wine, the flights were uneventful! kolkata to Dubai and then to Frankfurt. My friends Hilde and Konni were there to pick me up. And then a 2 hour long drive to this small and beautiful village called Jadghaus, Schmallenberg. What a contrast after the heat, dust, smoke, noise, litter, and crowd of my home town! Well, the chaos and stress can now stay behind. Its time for the little globe trotter in me to come out and play!
 
Now let me share what I found about this place:
 
Jagdhaus:
 

Literally meaning the Hunting House or Lodge, the village is about 8 km south of Schmallenberg in 650 m above sea level. In Jagdhaus wohnen 65 Einwohner (Stand: 31. Dezember 2006). Today, here we have almost 75 residents.

 

:-)


Adventure Mania
www.adventuremania.com
Real Adventure Journeys Across Himalaya
t:+91 97487 61139
m:+91 92305 11139

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Across The Sahara on a Bicycle

Trans Africa on a bicycle: solo: a tribute to H.W.Tilman

To the Mountains of the Moon: A Journey from Fiction to Facts