Singapore!

Its been too much of ' could have been' and 'should have been' s in my thought and life lately. But roaming around the Esplanade this morning, I have decided NOT to live in the past anymore. :-) It's time for some action! Travelling to Alaska and climbing Denali seems too far fetched this year, but an invitation to climb Eiger, sounds seriously interesting to me!
 
Have been having a very different holiday in Singapore now, for the last few days. In the past, I have always travelled with a purpose, a goal.  Either to climb a mountain, or to develop business. But this time its normal tourist existance. Which seemed boring in the beginning, but slowly its sinking in me, and making me think and ponder. haha!
 
Had fantastic time in the ' National Geographic' stores this evening...memorable indeed!

--
Adventure Mania
www.adventuremania.com
http://himalaya-raja.blogspot.com
Real Adventure Journeys Across Himalaya
t:+91 97487 61139
m:+91 92305 11139

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Across The Sahara on a Bicycle

Trans Africa on a bicycle: solo: a tribute to H.W.Tilman

To the Mountains of the Moon: A Journey from Fiction to Facts